Our mission is to advance organizational learning and productivity by bringing together needed expertise to work collaboratively with our clients to build solutions. We apply our expertise in the corporate and public sectors; consulting to community organizations, government offices and global corporations.
As part of the UMass Donahue Institute, we’re backed by the resources and propelled by the innovation of a premier university system. Using technology as a tool for delivering interactive instruction, ongoing collaboration, and insightful conversation we’re able to engage with clients and partners in a way that inspires learning and provides creative and customized solutions.
Recent News & Updates
- Wicked Local Hanson: Police learn about autism
- Police from Belmont, Hanson, Westminster and Plymouth mentor youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- New at ODLS: Cross-cultural Communications workshop
- Top Ten Tips: Improving Your Cross-Cultural Communication Skills
- ODLS Client Spotlight: Springfield Police Department
- Top Ten Best Practices for Improving Your Communication
- ODLS recommended vendor: BEST Instruments for communication
- ODLS: Top 10 Best Practices for Peer Mentoring