About Us: Organizational Development & Learning Solutions
Our mission is to advance organizational learning and productivity by bringing together needed expertise to work collaboratively with our clients to build solutions. We apply our expertise in the corporate and public sectors; consulting to community organizations, government offices and global corporations.
As part of the UMass Donahue Institute, we’re backed by the resources and propelled by the innovation of a premier university system. Using technology as a tool for delivering interactive instruction, ongoing collaboration, and insightful conversation we’re able to engage with clients and partners in a way that inspires learning and provides creative and customized solutions.
Recent News & Updates
- Tips for Running Successful Webinars
- Ten Tips: Transferring Classroom-based Training to a Virtual Learning Environment
- Spring 2020: What’s new at ODLS?
- ODLS Client Spotlight: American Association of Residential Mortgage Regulators (AARMR)
- ODLS Client Spotlight: Mass. Division of Banks (DOB)
- Top 10 Tips for Developing an Impactful Management Development Curriculum
- From ODLS: Top 10 Tips for improving cyber security in your organization
- ODLS Client Spotlight: BC High School Cyber Security Assessment