About Us: Organizational Development & Learning Solutions
Our mission is to advance organizational learning and productivity by bringing together needed expertise to work collaboratively with our clients to build solutions. We apply our expertise in the corporate and public sectors; consulting to community organizations, government offices and global corporations.
As part of the UMass Donahue Institute, we’re backed by the resources and propelled by the innovation of a premier university system. Using technology as a tool for delivering interactive instruction, ongoing collaboration, and insightful conversation we’re able to engage with clients and partners in a way that inspires learning and provides creative and customized solutions.
Recent News & Updates
- From ODLS: Top 10 Tips for improving cyber security in your organization
- ODLS Client Spotlight: BC High School Cyber Security Assessment
- What’s New at ODLS: Cyber Security Training
- Top 10 Best Practices for Blended Learning in the Workplace
- Wicked Local Belmont: Belmont police participate in Experience Autism program
- Wicked Local Hanson: Police learn about autism
- Police from Belmont, Hanson, Westminster and Plymouth mentor youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- New at ODLS: Cross-cultural Communications workshop