Our mission is to advance organizational learning and productivity by bringing together needed expertise to work collaboratively with our clients to build solutions. We apply our expertise in the corporate and public sectors; consulting to community organizations, government offices and global corporations.
As part of the UMass Donahue Institute, we’re backed by the resources and propelled by the innovation of a premier university system. Using technology as a tool for delivering interactive instruction, ongoing collaboration, and insightful conversation we’re able to engage with clients and partners in a way that inspires learning and provides creative and customized solutions.
Recent News & Updates
- Top Ten Tips for leading a Virtual Team
- How Can We Help Your Organization Implement Workforce Planning?
- Tips and Advice when developing e-Learning materials from our ODLS group
- ODLS new vendor partnership: Integrity Solutions
- New director of Organizational Development & Leadership Solutions
- Hampshire Gazette: Institute’s organizational development group facilitates legislators’ summit
- ODLS Staff Spotlight: Dana Bienkowski
- Knowledge Transfer, Knowledge Management, and Succession Planning