The Applied Research and Program Evaluation group (ARPE) provides research services and methodological and subject matter expertise to a broad client base. Our staff has experience in early education and care, K-12 education, higher education, public health, human services, and economic and workforce development, uniquely positioning us to bring comprehensive resources and diverse perspectives to our projects.
We routinely work with federal, state, and local agencies, school districts, quasi-public agencies, foundations, and not-for-profit organizations to help them address changes and challenges facing their organizations. Our research blends quantitative and qualitative methods to deliver findings that help our clients determine needs, assess outcomes, and identify opportunities for improvement.
Recent News & Updates
- Cape Cod Today: Dept. of Health Releases Mandated Study of Marijuana Use
- Department of Public Health releases mandated state study of marijuana use
- Berkshire Eagle: Schools taking action to address declining enrollment
- Sampan (Boston): College access/success programs connect with students, but opportunities remain
- MassLive and Daily Hampshire Gazette: Marijuana public health concerns discussed at UMass symposium
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette: Foreign-born business owners the focus of event
- Cape Cod Times: Impact of increasing “2nd homes” the focus of analysis
- Cape Cod News column: Seasonal homes have an economic impact on the Cape