The Applied Research and Program Evaluation group (ARPE) provides research services and methodological and subject matter expertise to a broad client base. Our staff has experience in early education and care, K-12 education, higher education, public health, human services, and economic and workforce development, uniquely positioning us to bring comprehensive resources and diverse perspectives to our projects.
We routinely work with federal, state, and local agencies, school districts, quasi-public agencies, foundations, and not-for-profit organizations to help them address changes and challenges facing their organizations. Our research blends quantitative and qualitative methods to deliver findings that help our clients determine needs, assess outcomes, and identify opportunities for improvement.
Recent News & Updates
- Multiple outlets: Competition with state hampers private social service employment
- Lowell Sun: Levying a tax of fee on nonprofits isn’t the answer (editorial)
- Worcester Telegram & Gazette: Co-authroed study on foreign-born population cited in ESL article
- The Bay State Banner: Brigham and Women’s Hospital seeks to improve health in Boston suburbs
- Berkshire Eagle columnist: Keep an open mind on Education Task Force
- Berkshire Eagle: Schools report details issues for education task force to consider
- iBerkshires.com: Report on Berkshire County schools presented to task force
- Institute’s evaluation of teacher training contributes to extension of MCLA grant